[Web4lib] Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence ~ February 2007

Luis Gutierrez luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 1 18:55:45 EST 2007

Dear friends,

May I invite you to see the current issue of the following free
e-newsletter:

Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence
Volume 3, Number 2, February 2007
http://www.pelican-consulting.com/solisustv03n02.html

This issue includes:

* Analysis of the U.N. Millennium Development Goals
      o Focus on Goal 2: Universal Primary Education
* Review of UNICEF's "State of the World's Children 2007"
* Web site review of "Facing the Future" (K-K16 educational materials)
* Knowledge organization model for our growing links directory
* Another view of the prayer-study-action model of human development
* Reflection on approaching the 40th anniversary of "Humanae vitae"
* Brief meditation (poem) on tolerance by John T. Baker

See also the "invited article" ....

"Will women ever govern the Roman Catholic Church?"
by John Wijngaards
http://www.pelican-consulting.com/solisustv03n02wijngaards.html

Please notice the call for papers and the upgraded resource directories.

Feedback is always welcome.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutierrez, Ph.D.
Editor, Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence
Mail, solidarity-sustainability-owner at googlegroups.com
Subscribe, solidarity-sustainability-subscribe at googlegroups.com