[Web4lib] FRBRized Digital Collection Software

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:40:33 EST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm looking at implementing a FRBR-ized Digital Collection*, and was
wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions for software to use.
 I have looked at Greenstone, but it may be a bit too much for what I
want.  This is also for a school project, so it would have to be OSS,
if at all possible.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Andrew

*Digital Collection = a collection of digital objects (images of pages
of a book in my case); as opposed to digital surrogates of physical
items...