[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 33, Issue 22

Richard James richardjam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:22:02 EST 2007

I have been following the conversation about embedding a meebo app within
the search failed screen of a library OPAC, and am interested in doing the
same. It would be helpful in my environment to have the ability for multiple
librarians to have the IM interface open in different locations at the same
time, so as to disperse the responsibility for supervising the service
across the enterprise. Does anyone know which of the applications that have
been discusses have this capacity, if any?