[Web4lib] Vendors Deep Indexed in Google

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Fri Dec 21 17:54:15 EST 2007

In the past, repeated requests to know the breadth and depth of Google's
indexing of scholarly content have fallen on deaf ears. They have suggested
that the way to find out is by running experiments (basically throwing
spaghetti against a wall to see what sticks) in order to determine this for
ourselves. If anyone has heard any different, I would love to know about it.
Roy