[Web4lib] Re: IM reference time and trouble?

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Thu Dec 20 15:53:05 EST 2007

If the library website is designed to work with
mobile, the IM interface can be also be used
with IPhones as other handheld Internet connected
devices for roving reference or patron support
when they are in the stacks.

A patron for every interface, and an interface
for every patron.

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-441-5763
Skype: RBalliot