[Web4lib] Job posting: Hillsboro, OR

Mark Price markp at wccls.org
Wed Dec 19 18:56:26 EST 2007

Librarian II, Web Services Librarian
Closes 1/4/2008
Hillsboro, OR
Take your career to a new level with Washington County's Cooperative
Library Services (WCCLS). We have a rewarding opportunity within a
collegial environment to create original web content pages, user tools
and pathfinders for our website, wccls.org. This new position will work
collaboratively with public service librarians to customize and enhance
the website, monitor and broaden the WCCLS web presence and web reach,
manage internal content and training, and implement social interaction
tools and other locally significant content for users. Successful
candidates will possess related experience within library sciences, MLS
preferred.
Washington County offers opportunities for professional growth and a
comprehensive benefits package. Pay range is $3,975 - $4,833/month. For
more information on this position and to apply on-line, please visit our
Human Resources page at www.co.washington.or.us
<http://www.co.washington.or.us/> .
Washington County Human Resources
155 N. First Ave., Ste. 270
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Equal opportunity employer with commitment to a diverse workforce.
Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.

Mark Price
Web System Administrator
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
markp at wccls.org
http://www.wccls.org