[Web4lib] Code4lib 2008 Minority Scholarship

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Wed Dec 19 11:49:51 EST 2007

I would like to apologize for the parts of my message yesterday on the
Code4Lib diversity issue where I strayed into offensive and, ironically,
divisive comments.

I would also like to point out that although replies to messages that are
appropriate to this list are certainly valid, further discussion of the
diversity issue in the Code4Lib community are probably best conducted on the
Code4Lib list[1].

Finally, I want to make it clear that no one speaks for the Code4Lib
community, and I am no different in this regard. I only speak for myself,
and as illustrated, not always well.
Roy