[Web4lib] Code4lib 2008 Minority Scholarship

Andy Murdoch amudrock at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 18 09:55:16 EST 2007

Although I am sure Mike's email was "written from the best of motives," frankly  I don't understand how anyone quoting the great Mr Shankly in his email can begrudge someone taking whatever advantage they can to get ahead. And frankly, why bother starting a potentially divisive thread the week before Christmas by tossing out a knee jerk statement like that? Do you really want to get into a discussion of economics and race? yeesh.