[Web4lib] wireframe tool suggestions?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Wed Dec 12 10:06:49 EST 2007

Since Ingrid asked for free, Open Office Impress has these drawing tools also.
And, you can save as and Impress file or PowerPoint.  Although Open Office
Draw would probably more suitable unless you are going to make a
presentation.  Not to mention, but I will, the other great office suite tools
you get: Writer, Calc, and Math.  Download Open Office free at:

http://www.openoffice.org

Thomas

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 18:36, Richard Wiggins wrote:
> No doubt opening myself up to numerous slings and arrows, but for simple
> drawing I often use PowerPoint.  If necessary I adjust the page size to
> match the need.
>
> /rich
>
> On Dec 11, 2007 4:41 PM, Chris Barr <christopher.barr at villanova.edu> wrote:
> > Cmap Tools is a great wireframing program which is free for educational
> > use and is available for Win/Mac/Nix:
> >
> > http://cmap.ihmc.us/
> >
> > Straight to the download: http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/free_client.php
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chris Barr
> > Villanova University

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  As videos could be 25 pictures
per second and might last several minutes, how many words is that?
- Linux Journal, July 2007

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/