[Web4lib] java-based navigation?

McHale, Nina nina.mchale at cudenver.edu
Sat Dec 8 13:31:49 EST 2007

Hi, all,

I recently volunteered to update my homeowner's association's web site. It uses what looks like Java (NOT JavaScript) based navigation bar. Is this for real? I've never heard of this, but I've only seriously gotten into writing good code in the past couple of years. I poked around on the web briefly, and most of the sites that I found that mentioned it were trying to sell me software to create java-based nav bars, and/or looked like they were last updated in 1997.

I intend to Son of Suckerfish this page up, but I was just curious about the Java-based navigation. IS it for real? Real old?

Thanks!

Nina

Nina McHale
Assistant Professor, Web Librarian