[Web4lib] ToBeContinued: Survey on Use of Social Networking Sites By Academic Librarians

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Sun Aug 26 16:19:15 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

Friends/

Due To Popular Interest, I've Decided To Continue My Survey Of The Use Of Social Networking Sites By Academic Librarians And Libraries.

The Survey has been Re-Opened and Is Available From

[ http://onlinesocialnetworks.blogspot.com/2007/08/tobecontinued-survey-of-social.html ]

TheSurvey is intended for Those Who Did Not Have An Opportunity To Complete before the August 10th Deadline.

BTW: If you had previously completed the Survey, I ask that you do not re-visit. Thanks!

***The Survey Will Remain Open Until Further Notice***

NB: I Will Indeed Post The Survey Results (Through August 10th)   [Most Likely After Labo(u)r Day]

!!! SPREAD THE WORD !!!

Thanks!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

!!! Social Networking is People !!!
[ http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows ...
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]