[Web4lib] One Web Day

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Fri Aug 24 00:52:00 EDT 2007

Max Anderson wrote:
> I really like this idea - I wish that Sept. 22 didn't fall on a weekend
> though - I'll have to come up with a creative idea.

I agree it would be better during the week.

That's why I was thinking of taping people at UIC on the Thursday before
(i.e. 9/20).  There'd be more people that day anyway.

Then on the day itself (i.e. Sat. 9/22) I'd put the results on YouTube
with the tag "onewebday2007".

For online stuff, they have the following suggested topics:

+ how the web has changed your life

+ how you’d like the web to change the world in the future

+ highlights of what you’ve seen online the day you make the video

+ your favorite online event ever

+ something you’ve done online with other people in other countries

http://www.onewebday.org/?p=228

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)