[Web4lib] CAN LIBRARIES BE SOURCE OF CONTAMINATION?

Thomas, Susan Elaine suethoma at iusb.edu
Wed Aug 22 14:09:56 EDT 2007

A few years back I went to a disaster preparedness workshop, mostly for
public librarians.  Someone there asked a question about children's
books being returned from a household known or busted for Meth.  The
response that came back was to throw them away.  I have not seen anyone
else really tackle this issue so it would be interesting to find out how
much of a hazard books like that might really pose.

Susan E. Thomas
suethoma at iusb.edu
South Bend, IN