[Web4lib] CAN LIBRARIES BE SOURCE OF CONTAMINATION?

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Aug 22 13:23:14 EDT 2007

Thank you for asking for clarification: he was concerned about
antibacterial everything, not just soaps. He always told us regular
soaps were fine for everyday needs.

Basically, as has been said, some exposure was good to develop immunity.