[Web4lib] public libraries involved with citizen journalism

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Fri Aug 17 12:55:26 EDT 2007

hi web4lib community,

   for my PCWorld.com blog i'm interested in writing about any public libraries
involved in rich media citizen journalism projects. does your library teach any
digital storytelling workshops? workshops on how to put video on youtube?

    does your library loan out scanners or other equipment to community members?

         thanks for sending me an email off-list if your library is involved in
anything along these lines.

               phil shapiro, public geek
               takoma park maryland library

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com