[Web4lib] Fwd: disappearing picture

Raumin "Ray" Dehghan infoscience1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:11:51 EDT 2007

Colleagues,

  I am in the process of experimenting with a possible redesign to our
website and have some issues.  For this email, I will just mention one issue
first, although my problems may be related.

  One issue I'm having is that the photo and any associated material (can be
found within a div called "layer 6") front and center in the webpage
immediately disappears when the mouse goes over to the left nav.

  I think it might be related to the javascript file, but I don't understand
javascript enough yet.

the web url is:
http://www.westchicago.lib.il.us/r/stuff/chatt/scratchtakeout.htm

the javascript file it calls up is: