[Web4lib] Web browsers and library databases

Wright, Jen WrightJ at library.phila.gov
Mon Aug 13 12:56:43 EDT 2007

We have a few resources that have had Firefox issues, but they are
getting up to speed.  Tutor.com looks like it just added Firefox support
and we can't order downloadable media from Overdrive in Firefox.

-Jen

Jennifer R Wright
Electronic/Digital Resources Coordinator
Free Library of Philadelphia
215.686.2874
www.library.phila.gov