[Web4lib] About CMS...

Dominique Papin dpapin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:44:15 EDT 2007

Hello Pierre

I know you're specifically looking for real experiences using opensource
CMS, but i think the following site might still be of interest (if not for
you, for some people on this list): http://www.opensourcecms.com/. They
installed a lot of open source CMS (and other opensource software) on a
server and allow visitors to log in as admin to test them out. The software
is installed as new every 2 hours so you don't have to worry about causing
fatal errors.

Hope it can be usefull..

Dominique Papin
Analyste en systèmes de documentation