[Web4lib] Useful Websites

sri priya sri_lib at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 01:39:26 EDT 2007

Surrey Public Library
                Is a valued public service at the heart of our diverse community. It inspires people to dream, enriches lives through access to the world of information and knowledge, promotes creative expression, and preserves our heritage.  A gateway to lifelong learning, the Library reaches out to motivate all residents to share in the joy of reading and to connect with each other and with new ideas.

  http://www.spl.surrey.bc.ca/Databases+and+Links/Popular+Websites/default.htm

   Useful Websites

  http://www.lths.net/Academics/Library_Discovery_Center/PopWeb.html

  http://www.library.aurora.on.ca/dynamic/LinkViewer.php?k=10

  http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_sites?cc=US&ts_mode=country&lang=none

  http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Evaluation.html

  www.freewebs.com/importantsitelinks

  http://www.libsite.org/

  Useful Links: cartographic research online

   http://www.bl.uk/collections/map_links.html

     Popular Government Websites   http://library.montclair.edu/popgov.html
     BEST ONLINE REFERENCE SITES    http://www.rcls.org/deskref/
    A Typology for Ready Reference Websites in Libraries  http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue3_5/sowards/index.html#author