[Web4lib] Keyword (tag cloud) view of subject pages

Peter Schoenberg PSchoenberg at EPL.CA
Fri Aug 10 14:25:43 EDT 2007

We have put up a "tag cloud" based on words in the titles of all of our Subject Pages on the Edmonton Public Library site.

Really not sure what to call the page or what words to use in the link text.    I think tag cloud is hardly a common phrase among our users.

You can find the Browse Subjects by Title link on the home page or go directly to the page using the following link.

	http://www.epl.ca/EPLCloudNine.cfm?all=yes

Subject pages include booklists, pathfinders for kids, and all the normal subject pages you would expect.

Any and all comments are appreciated as we determine the fate of the page and how else we might use the technique.

Peter