[Web4lib] Edubuntu Thin Clients

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:17:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have installed Edubuntu server on an old Gates grant server.  I have set
up a couple of clients on old machines I had laying around, but I fear that
I will run out of old computers before I get the number of stations I think
we need.  Also, all of the old machines have large CRT monitors that have
seen better days.  Is anyone out there using thin clients that they can
recommend?  Or does anyone know of a good cheap source of basic machines
(new or used) that I could use as thin clients?

Thanks,

--
Kevin Smith
Assistant Director