[Web4lib] Federated search with database suggestion

Dominique Papin dpapin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:34:26 EDT 2007

This is an interesting federated search engine, but not what i'm looking
for.

It was actually on a library website (I'm guessing academic). What i
understood is the suggestion of databases was not from the results
themselves but from the keywords entered to do the search (i'm guessing a
parallel search with those keywords within the list of db description)