[Web4lib] Re: I agree, and suggest he be removed from the list serve.

Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress rden at loc.gov
Mon Apr 30 17:19:37 EDT 2007

Long as we're all weighing in ... I found the original posting hilarious.

Lighten up folks. Much more time is wasted debating appropriateness of
messages than if you just ignore the ones you're not interested in.

Better yet let's continue the debate on whether the work in question is
"religious".

--Ray