[Web4lib] Librarians Create Bestseller

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Mon Apr 30 09:04:17 EDT 2007

Wow,

The brit who sells technical services to libraries
and advertises his company with each posting ironically
calls this a 'transparent shilling'. And, an academic
librarian calls it 'well concealed' and ironically
implies that it should be disregarded for having
religious connotations

So, we have a salesperson saying things should not
be sold and a librarian saying things should not
be read.  LoL

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-421-5763
Skype: RBalliot