[Web4lib] Thin client audio & video

Carol McGeehon clmcgeeh at co.douglas.or.us
Thu Apr 26 19:52:47 EDT 2007

We are working on a project using terminal services and a wtware client
to create a thin client environment.  We have run into a problem.
Accessing audio and video is not working very well.  Tests have been run
with YouTube.  We are looking for anyone who has experience with this
environment and would like to know if accessing audio and video is
doable in this environment.

We would like to put all of our public machines in this environment and
still allow access to multimedia sites.  We are a rural county library
system with about 70 public machines.

Any help is appreciated.

Carol McGeehon
Technical Support Manager
Douglas County Library System
1409 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
Roseburg, OR   97470
541-440-6005

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.