[Web4lib] IM Reference and City/County Network?

Houghton-Jan, Sarah houghton-jan at smcl.org
Thu Apr 26 17:52:01 EDT 2007

[please pardon cross-posting on various lists]

I am trying to find examples of libraries who are offering IM Reference
services but who are also on their city or county's network.  In other
words, is your library using a city or county network to run IM?

If so, please let me know, and any other info you have, like how long
you've been offering IM, if there's a contact person at your IT
department that our IT staff could talk to, etc.

Thanks!

Sarah Houghton-Jan

Information and Web Services Manager

San Mateo County Library