[Web4lib] learning fireworks

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:42:28 EDT 2007

Hi Ray,

While I don't have Fireworks on hand to directly check this, I think I
know the problem you're having.  Fireworks uses layers, and so if you
just resize an image using the handles on a picture, you're resizing
the layer, but not the _canvas_.  To resize the whole image, look in
the menus for something like "resize image" or "resize canvas."  (I
could tell you where to look in Photoshop, but that wouldn't do you
any good!)

Cheers,
Andrew