[Web4lib] _Wiki-based Bibliography Software and/or Services ?_

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:30:41 EDT 2007

_Wiki-based Bibliography Software and/or Services ?_

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in identifying wiki-based software or systems
that provide for the input of bibliographic data and the output of a
standard bibliography. One such example that I*ve identified is
**Wikindx**

Wikipedia [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikindx ]
Winkindx homepage [ http://wikindx.sourceforge.net/ ]

Another is a Design Bibliography
[ http://bibwiki.com/wiki/design ]
[ http://bibwiki.com/wiki/design?action=citation&id=Sunir%20Shah ]

As you can image, searching for wiki-based bibliography software is a
nightmare
[wiki and bibliography (and software)] [Ugh]

And Thus I Have Turned To The Wisdom of the Web Assistance *

I would must appreciate learning of Any/All Wiki-based bibliography
software like Wikindx or other bibliography sites like the Design
Bibliography

Thanks A Million!

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows