[Web4lib] Background Image in FF 2

Binkley, Peter Peter.Binkley at ualberta.ca
Mon Apr 23 13:23:05 EDT 2007

I think the problem is that the background colours of the h1 and h2 tags
are overlying the background image of the header div. If you remove the
"background-color: inherit;" properties from the css for the h1 and h2
in the header, the image displays properly. This leaves the h1 and h2
with transparent backgrounds so the header background shows through.

Peter