[Web4lib] google/privacy/ contacting google?

Rudy Leon rudy.leon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:35:15 EDT 2007

Has anyone ever found a way to send an email to google that humans
read and respond to?

Google has merged my anonymous blogger blog with my gmail identity and
I cannot seem to find an email address or webform that successfully
gets to human eyes.

and my frustration is boiling into an impotent seethe that I would
love to stave off. Any ideas for reaching the Google folks?

Alternately, has anyone else found that privacy issues and google --
now that we've fallen in love with gig upon gig of email space -- are
coming to a non-theoretical point in reality?

--
Rudy Leon
Instruction & Collection Development Librarian