[Web4lib] Resources for drupal implementation as a library website CMS

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Sat Apr 21 14:26:24 EDT 2007

KWolf114 at aol.com wrote:

> The library modules might be of interest because they have added
> functionality to other people's websites.  You should take a look at the  Site Directory
> on the left side of the page because it lists several library  websites that
> have used Drupal (eg: L-net: Oregon libraries network, Idaho  Commission for
> Libraries and e-branch in a box, etc.).

I should point out that the site directory is by no means comprehensive.
  There are many more library sites running Drupal than the list at
Drupalib would lead you to believe (such as the University of
Saskatchewan's site at https://library.usask.ca/).

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems, Simon Fraser University &
Drupalib maintainer