[Web4lib] Print style sheet question

Amy Ostrom amostrom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:15:27 EDT 2007

Dear Bill:

I am not familiar with a way to stop browsers from breaking images
unfortunately, but if you specify your other two stylesheets to
media="screen,projection":

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="artwork_files/css.css"
media="screen,projection">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="artwork_files/dropdown.css"
media="screen,projection">

that should then print off your entire page.  I suggest reading
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=PrintStylesheets, which is pretty
comprehensive about what you can do to make the best of page breaks and
printing.

For inches, you should use "in" instead of "inches" as suggested, and
validating is always crucial.  Happy coding. :-)

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer
Web Interface Designer