[Web4lib] Contribute and EZproxy

Binkley, Peter Peter.Binkley at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 11 12:41:49 EDT 2007

Have you tried "qurl=" instead of "url="? See
http://www.usefulutilities.com/support/changes.html and search for
"qurl". I've just tried your example against our ezproxy and it worked.
It would be a good idea to test it with urls contain escaped or
unescaped special characters in their query strings, to be sure you
don't get weird double-encoding or double-decoding behaviours.

Peter