[Web4lib] Wireless Libraries Wiki Ready to Go!

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Apr 6 15:59:21 EDT 2007

The new wiki is now ready to go to replace my old webpage, Wireless
Librarian   Click on the link below.  I have also ported over the
list of libraries with wireless networks .  Please add your library to
the appropriate page. If your library is already there, check your
entry.

Wireless Networking in Libraries - WebJunction Works
<http://wiki.webjunctionworks.org/index.php/Wireless_Networking_in_Libra
ries>

	Wireless Networking in Libraries From WebJunction Works&nbsp;
The purpose of this project is to serve as the home for information
originally posted by Bill Drew (the original editor of this page) on the
Wireless Librarian website. It is a work in progress and will take time.
Please feel free to update information and to add your own resources.
One hope is that individual libraries will provide links to stories
about their efforts and also links to any documentation they created.

Technorati Tags: WebJunction <http://technorati.com/tag/WebJunction> ,
Wireless Librarian <http://technorati.com/tag/Wireless%20Librarian> ,
Wireless Libraries <http://technorati.com/tag/Wireless%20Libraries> ,
wiki <http://technorati.com/tag/wiki>

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
Morrisville State College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
Facebook me <http://www.facebook.com/p/Bill_Drew/202201900>
Bill Drew's Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com/

Wireless Librarian:   http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin, 1759