[Web4lib] Update: Problem with CSS?

lwolfe lwolfe at esagelink.com
Tue Apr 3 17:11:46 EDT 2007

Sorry guys, I must have sent a message to just one member of
the group about all the different things I replaced:
brackets, missing px, correct paths for images, etc.

Update: I have now had the webmaster replace the css file to
the correct code, or so I think.  It looks fine on IE 6 & 7
but not on Firefox (PC).  I will check it on my Mac (various
browsers) later at home. Can you check it again for me and
see if you see anything I missed?  Again, the home page
(http://www.jeffco.edu) is working on Firefox, just not the
library page.(http://www.jeffco.edu/library)

Thanks for all your help!

Lisa Wolfe