[Web4lib] Problem with CSS?

lwolfe lwolfe at esagelink.com
Mon Apr 2 12:13:25 EDT 2007

I am new in my position as Access Services Librarian at
Jefferson College, a community college in Hillsboro, MO.
One of my projects is to find out why the library part of
the webpage won't display properly in browsers besides IE.
We have a webmaster and the various departments use Joomla
to modify our individual pages.  So far I am comparing the
main Jeffco site at http://www.jeffco.edu with the library
page at http://www.jeffco.edu/library and for some reason,
the gray buttons under the image will not show up in
Firefox(on PC or Mac) or on Safari.  I see there is a script
that is on the library page but not on the jeffco main page.
 Removing it did not solve the problem.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Lisa Wolfe
Access Services Librarian
Jefferson College