[Web4lib] graphics based content filter

Gimon, Charles A CAGimon at mplib.org
Wed Sep 27 11:36:54 EDT 2006

There are lots of non-pornographic things in the world that are
relatively flesh-toned (our own Central Library atrium, for example).

It's also possible to have pornographic pictures of people who are
mostly clad in various non-flesh-colored items or materials. Imagining
the details of this is an exercise I'll leave for the reader. (This has
been a identified loophole in such products in the past.)

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator
  Minneapolis Public Library