[Web4lib] Conferences for web librarians

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:33:36 EDT 2006

The Access meeting in Canada is very good, though unfortunately it often
falls very close to LITA, making it hard for a lot of people to take in
both conferences.  Access 2006 is in Ottawa, October 11-14, but their
site says the show is sold out.

Thomas ("Still plenty of good seats at LITA - Nashville, Oct. 26-29")
Dowling