[Web4lib] dreamweaver-screen

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 20 11:14:21 EDT 2006

Is it possible that they're sitting between your </head> and <body>
tags?  Or maybe the </body> and </html> tags?  I found a rogue image tag
on a page yesterday that had been moved between the </head> and <body>
tags, so even though it was in the code it wasn't displaying.

Just a thought!

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Assoc. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109