[Web4lib] user-centered web site design tips

Jones, Katie kjones at courts.state.wy.us
Mon Sep 18 21:15:46 EDT 2006

Web Designers--

I'm de-lurking for some much needed advice.

Last spring I pulled together some tips and resources for user-centered web site design for a special interest section of the American Association for Law Libraries. I am now writing an article based on those tips for the AALL Spectrum. If any of you have a bit of extra time and would be willing to look at the tips, I would love comments.

Have you implemented web design based on any of these tips? If so, please let me know what was helpful and whether or not I may use your comments in my article. Thanks in advance for any help!

http://www.aallnet.org/sis/sccll/toolbox/website_resources.pdf

Katie Jones
Electronic Services Librarian
Wyoming State Law Library