[Web4lib] Google Debuts 200 Year News Archive Search

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed Sep 6 16:02:19 EDT 2006

> about the flood much anymore, I didn't end up with any relevant hits. I
> still think it's a great feature if you're seriously researching
> something and are willing to pay for articles.

It sounds like one more place where users can end up spending money by the
piece for content that (unawares to them, poor innocent lambs) they already
have access to (and *paid* for) through library services. Possibly a service
labeled something like "Bibliographic Access to Value-Added Journals" and
hidden five layers down on a library website they've never seen.

Karen G. "Today I speak of Thanos" Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com