[Web4lib] Free PDF Converter - w/ a catch

Kevin Devine kdevine at euclidlibrary.org
Wed Sep 6 11:27:59 EDT 2006

I believe that they are a number of online web sites that do conversions:
http://createpdf.adobe.com/?v=AHP
http://www.pdfonline.com/

I have used both and they produce good quality pdf files.  They have a
subscription fee for doing a lot of conversions, but they are both
really nice to use if you cannot use a printer-based solution.

Kevin Devine
Euclid Public Library
www.euclidlibrary.org