[Web4lib] Google Allows Downloads of out-of-copyright Books

Perry Willett pwillett at umich.edu
Fri Sep 1 21:39:43 EDT 2006

Just to clear this up, we're getting both image and OCR files from Google
for each page. You'll see this specified in our agreement with Google on
p. 4:
<http://www.lib.umich.edu/mdp/um-google-cooperative-agreement.pdf>

Perry Willett
Head, Digital Library Production Service
300 Hatcher North
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1205
Ph: 734-764-8074