[Web4lib] CMS or something else?

Keith D. Engwall kengwall at catawba.edu
Fri Sep 1 15:27:38 EDT 2006

I absolutely agree... I suggested as much.  However, our Director is concerned that if I'm on vacation or out of commission, there be a way for someone to put something up.  Right now, I'm the only one with expertise in vi and linux command prompts, so his concern is valid.

I'm hoping to find something that gives one or more people a chance to preview/approve the content.  Otherwise, I'd just have them publish to a development version of the page, and then have an easy way to copy the dev page over to the production environment.

I mean, there's Contribute, but that's pretty pricey.

Keith