[Web4lib] ProsperInc

overstock at gmail.com overstock at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 06:10:41 EST 2006

About Prosper Learning, Inc.

Our mission at Prosper Learning Inc is to provide our students with
the education and hands-on experiences they need to achieve their
personal goals.

http://www.prosperlearning.com

All our efforts, products, and services are designed to accomplish the
mission for Prosper Learning. We base our actions on the following
nine governing values:

We strive to make the road to personal achievement meaningful,
rewarding, and enjoyable. We expect joy in the journey and passion in
the process. The acquisition of wealth must be a means to personal
fulfillment. prosperlearning

We provide effective products and services. We research, develop,
produce, market, and distribute products and services which, when
applied, will produce desired results.

We serve our students. Our students are valued friends, and we strive
to contract and build strong relationships. We will deliver to our
students what they seek, effectively and efficiently. We will strive
always to deliver more than we promise.

We produce quality. In both the work place and the marketplace, we
provide quality experiences and products. We strive for excellence and
take pride in daily tasks. We will not sacrifice or jeopardize
long-term reputation, integrity, and viability on the altar of
short-term benefit.

We are responsive. We seek and welcome meaningful change. Renewal is
the essence of survival. By understanding our business and by becoming
sensitive to our world, we position ourselves in an ever-changing
marketplace. We strive to create an environment where creativity
flourishes. We need innovation and improvement.

We believe in synergy. We practice teamwork and continually strive for
a harmonious blending of employee, associate, and customer talents and
suggestions. No member of our team is primary. The contribution of
every member is necessary. Each employee, customer, and associate has
a unique contribution to make to our team; we value our differences.
We enjoy our interdependence and we recognize that we are stronger
because of it. About Prosper Inc.

We teach lasting principles and expect lasting results. We search for,
live by, and teach correct principles. Our products and services are
based on correct principles that, when applied, produce positive
results in the lives of individuals and families. The highest benefits
come when true principles are internalized. We subscribe to the
principle, "Give someone a fish, and you feed them a meal; teach
someone to fish, and you feed them for a lifetime." Prosper Learning
is the best in educational and motivational development

We are proactive. We are in control. We plan our course. We have
clearly defined plans to accomplish our goals. We believe in strategic
patience, not crisis management. Slow, careful foundation work is
always fastest in the end. We rehearse and share our plans. We avoid
needless risk by attending to detail and through open communication.

We wisely manage corporate resources. As a corporation and as
individuals, we recognize our stewardship and sense the necessity of
using our resources and our material assets wisely, to fulfill the
company mission.

Prosper Learning
Prosper Inc
Prosper Learning Inc
ProsperLearning
prosperinc
prosper system
prospersystem

GETTING STARTED WITH Prosper, Inc.

Getting started is easy if you are self-disciplined, motivated, and
have an insatiable hunger to succeed. Be among the selection of
individuals Prosper has educated in real estate investing, website
design and marketing, stock market investing, business marketing, and
personal finance.

Membership is by invitation only so speak with a Prosper consultant
now and learn how to get started on your road to success.

See if you qualify for the team by calling 877-454-9266 and giving the
code "prospersite" to your representative.

We look forward to speaking with you about your goals and dreams.