[Web4lib] Wikipedia in Chronicle of Higher Education

Jimm Wetherbee jimm at wingate.edu
Tue Oct 24 13:21:50 EDT 2006

Mike,

Amusing or not, wouldn't the question be how much vetting is necessary
before an article goes out as authoritative to those who are not experts
in the subject under consideration and how do the rest of us know that a
given article is "good enough."  I am reminded of those who refuse to
install a version of Windows until after the first service pack is
released; though at least there one does have a measure of when the
product is mostly stable.

--jimm