[Web4lib] "Media" Lab

Araby Y Greene araby at unr.edu
Tue Oct 24 12:42:43 EDT 2006

We have a Dynamic Media Lab (http://www.it.unr.edu/media/lab.asp) and a Software and Visualization Lab (http://www2.library.unr.edu/dataworks/lab.html) at the University of Nevada, Reno Library. Both have been well-received by students and faculty.

These labs will also be prominent features of our new Knowledge Center, which is under construction (http://www.knowledgecenter.unr.edu/)

-araby

__________________________
Araby Greene