[Web4lib] "Media" Lab

Amy Ostrom amostrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:18:27 EDT 2006

Dear Marc (and other Web4Libbers):

I enjoyed what the University of Wisconsin-Madison's College Library had to
offer its students.  It had a couple machines devoted to media production
and about a hundred other computers for general use.  The staff were also
students hired with technical abilities.  You can see the main page at:
http://college.library.wisc.edu/cmc/

A list of the software available at:
http://www.doit.wisc.edu/computerlabs/detail.asp?LabID=6#software

And a list of the hardware available at:
http://college.library.wisc.edu/cmc/pages_computer/hardware.html

The four or so computers in the media lab were used frequently, and this
isn't the only "media" infolab on the campus.  Hope that helps!

--

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom
Web Interface Designer