[Web4lib] Where to invest in music collection.

Avrum Shepard avrum_shepard at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 20:16:27 EDT 2006

You are absolutely right. If you've kept your discs
clean, then it's not as much of a problem, however,
these lps were played by many people, not all of whom
understand how to handle an lp without damaging it.
Could you provide the name of the device your
father-in-law has. It sounds great and I'd like to get
one if they're still available. What's the brand name
and model? I've been surprised how many lps are
available on CD and are still in print. I was able to
buy several Gabor Szabo albums on CD. Many times 2 lps
have been recorded onto one CD. In most cases, the
sound quality has been improved and occasionally bonus
tracks are introduced.