[Web4lib] Online video catalog

LizPerlman.7901733 at bloglines.com LizPerlman.7901733 at bloglines.com
Thu Oct 19 16:53:28 EDT 2006

Hi all-
I work in a very small library with books and a circulating video
collection.  Neither currently has an automated catalog, but I'm looking at
options for changing that.  My first priority is getting the video catalog
online, since it has a wider user base.  I may use Koha for the books, but
for the videos I need the ability to reserve in advance, and it doesn't look
like Koha has that ability.  Can anyone recommend software that would do this?
 I know that some of the big players in ILSes will do this, but I don't think
we can afford an entire system like that right now.

Thanks,

Liz Perlman